The following institutions serve as further contact points at JGU concerning questions about family and career balance.
- Gutenberg International School (GIS): main contact for students who study abroad at JGU
- Welcome Center:provides services for visiting professors and visiting postdocs
- JGU's personnel department:concerning all questions involving employment law
- JGU's Office of Gender Affairs and Equal Opportunity:e.g.: advice concerning re-entry grants for researchers who want to come back after childbirth or parental leave
- JGU Staff Council:support concerning employment law
- JGU's Student Counseling and Information Center:concerning all organisational matters of your studies at JGU, e.g. leave of absence due to pregnancy
- JGU's Psychotherapeutic Counseling for Students